Bridge to Hawaii Biker Joke


THE  BRIDGE 

 
Bridge to Hawaii
A man on his motorcycle was riding along aCalifornia beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, GOD said, 'because you have tried to be faithful l to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to
Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

GOD replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges  for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take!  I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.  Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help man kind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I wish that  I, and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries,  what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains  when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.                                                             
GOD replied: 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?" 

Comments