Some funny international products

This is why international marketing is so difficult.
 
 Supermarket products from around the world (you cant make this stuff up!)
What? 
 
 
Excuse Me? 
 
 
 
 
     
Okay, be gone I say! 
 
 
 
     
Not to be confused with Hetero sausage. 
 
 
 
     
Insect repellent? Are you sure that's what it's for? 
 
 
 
     
If offered one, not what I'd be expecting. 
 
 
 
     
Hmmm... my 2 favorite things in one throw away container. 
 
 
 
     
Soooo refreshing! 
 
 
 
 
     
Only one thing better than regular Shito, new, improved Shito. 
 
 
 
 
     
In case there was some doubt?
 
 
 
 
 
I hope they come with instructions?
 
 
 
 
Nuff Said !
 
 
 
 
So much better than old, stale cok substitute! 
 
 
 
 
 
Well of course, Asse just had to be chocolate.. 
 
 
 
 
 
I really shouldn't find this funny. 
 International marketing is so difficult.
 
 
 
 
Wow ! - if only THIS came in a beer can! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hard to refuse, even with that mascot?! ? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope Marie knows about this.
 
  
 
 
 
 
And they said it couldn't be bottled.
 
 
 
 
 ,___ 
How Sweet ! 

Comments