Ole Fills In

Ole Fills In

A doctor in Duluth Minnesota wanted to get Off work and go hunting,
so he approached his assistant. 'Ole, I am goin' huntin' tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all my patients.'

'Yes, sir!' answers Ole.

The doctor goes hunting and returns
The following day and asks: 'So, Ole,
How was your day?'

Ole told him that he took care of
Three patients. 'The first one had a
Headache so I gave him TYLENOL.'

'Bravo, mate, and the second one?'
Asks the doctor.
'The second one had stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX, sir,' says Ole.

'Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?' asks the Doctor.

'Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opens and a woman enters.
Like a flame, she undresses herself,
Taking off everything including
Her panties and lies
Down on the table and shouts:
HELP ME - I haven't
Seen a man in over two years!!'

'Tunderin' Lard Yeezus, Ole,
What did you do?' asks the doctor.
J
'I put drops in her eyes!!
.

Comments